PENGARUH LITERASI KEUANGAN DAN LOCUS OF CONTROL INTERNAL TERHADAP PERILAKU KONSUMTIF MAHASISWA JURUSAN PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI STAMBUK 2015 FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIMED

Bancin, Riana Juniarta (2018) PENGARUH LITERASI KEUANGAN DAN LOCUS OF CONTROL INTERNAL TERHADAP PERILAKU KONSUMTIF MAHASISWA JURUSAN PENDIDIKAN EKONOMI STAMBUK 2015 FAKULTAS EKONOMI UNIMED. Undergraduate thesis, UNIMED.

[img]
Preview
Text
1. NIM. 7142141037 COVER.pdf - Published Version

Download (127kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
2. NIM. 7142141037 APPROVAL SHEET.pdf - Published Version

Download (605kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
3. NIM. 7142141037 PREFACE.pdf - Published Version

Download (297kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
4. NIM. 7142141037 ABSTRACT.pdf - Published Version

Download (144kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
5. NIM. 7142141037 TABLE OF CONTENT.pdf - Published Version

Download (197kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
6. NIM. 7142141037 LIST OF TABLE.pdf - Published Version

Download (141kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
7. NIM. 7142141037 LIST OF FIGURES.pdf - Published Version

Download (111kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
8. NIM. 7142141037 APPENDICES.pdf - Published Version

Download (111kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
9. NIM. 7142141037 CHAPTER I.pdf - Published Version

Download (495kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
13. NIM. 7142141037 CHAPTER V.pdf - Published Version

Download (141kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
14. NIM. 7142141037 BIBLIOGRAPHY.pdf - Published Version

Download (243kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of financial literacy and internal locus of control both individually and collectively to the consumer behavior of students of Economics Education Department of 2015 stampuk Faculty of Economics, State University of Medan. This research was conducted at Faculty of Economics, State University of Medan. The population of this study is all students of Education Studies Program Commerce 2015 whip which amounted to 90 students with 73 students as research samples. The sampling technique used is simple random sampling. Methods of data collection are observation, documentation, interview, test and questionnaire. This research is a quantitative research with data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis dummy variable with the help of SPSS 20. From the results of the study indicate that: (1) There is no negative influence between financial literacy on Consumer behavior of Economics Department of Economics Program of Study Program of Commercial Bankruptcy 2015 at Faculty of Economics, State University of Medan. (2) There is a negative and significant influence between internal locus of control on Consumtive behavior of Students of Department of Economic Education Prodi Bankruptcy Procurement 2015 at Faculty of Economics, State University of Medan. (3) There is a significant influence between financial literacy and internal locus of control on Consumtive behavior of Economics Department of Economics Program of Study Program of Commercial Bankruptcy 2015 at Faculty of Economics, State University of Medan. The result of the coefficient of determination (R2) shows that 53.2% means that 53.2% changes in consumptive behavior are influenced by financial literacy and internal locus of control, while the remaining 46.8% is influenced by other factors not examined in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisor, Fitrawaty197605112008012012
Call Number: SK-2018 EKO 033
Keywords: Literasi Keuangan, Locus of Control Internal, Perilaku Konsumtif
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD58.7 Organizational behavior, change and effectiveness. Corporate culture
L Education > LC Special aspects of education > LC149 Literacy. Illiteracy
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Pendidikan Ekonomi
Depositing User: Cut Lidya Mutia
Date Deposited: 11 Apr 2019 14:35
URI: http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/id/eprint/35078

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item