IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FLIPPED CLASSROOM LEARNING MODEL TO TRAIN STUDENTS SELF REGULATED LEARNING IN MATHEMATICS FOR CLASS VII SMP NEGERI 2 MEDAN T.A 2020/2021

Ariani, Safira Nurwida (2021) IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FLIPPED CLASSROOM LEARNING MODEL TO TRAIN STUDENTS SELF REGULATED LEARNING IN MATHEMATICS FOR CLASS VII SMP NEGERI 2 MEDAN T.A 2020/2021. Undergraduate thesis, UNIMED.

[img] Text
1. NIM. 4173111069 COVER.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (41kB)
[img] Text
2. NIM. 4173111069 APPROVAL SHEET.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (152kB)
[img] Text
3. NIM. 4173111069 ABSTRACT.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (35kB)
[img] Text
4. NIM. 4173111069 PREFACE.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (83kB)
[img] Text
5. NIM. 4173111069 TABLE OF CONTENT.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (40kB)
[img] Text
9. NIM. 4173111069 CHAPTER I.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (100kB)
[img] Text
13. NIM. 4173111069 CHAPTER V.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (33kB)
[img] Text
14. NIM. 4173111069 BIBLIOGRAPHY.pdf.pdf - Published Version

Download (89kB)

Abstract

This study was aimed to know the students response in mathematics using the flipped classroom learning model at SMP Negeri 2 Medan, to know the self regulated learning of SMP Negeri 2 Medan students after using the flipped classroom learning model and to know the learning outcomes of SMP Negeri 2 Medan students after using the flipped classroom learning model. This type of research is decriptive qualitative research. The research design that will be used is a one-shot case study. The research instrument used in this research are student responses sheet, student self regulated learning questionnaire sheet and test sheet. The students response in mathematics using the flipped classroom learning model at SMP Negeri 2 Medan indicate positive criteria with the average percentage for student responses was 72.76%. The average of the first learning self-regulated questionnaire was 65.8% while the average of the second meeting was 68.26%. The first and second meeting learning self-regulated are categorized as sufficient. The learning outcomes of SMP Negeri 2 Medan students after using the flipped classroom learning model at the first meeting, as much as 95% and the other 5% were declared incomplete. At the second meeting, declared complete as much as 80% and 20% declared incomplete. Student learning outcomes are categorized as good.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate)
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisorSurya, Edy196710191992031003
Call Number: SK-2021 MAT 256
Keywords: Flipped classroom; Learning model; Self regulated learning; Mathematics
Subjects: L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1025 Teaching (Principles and Practice)
Q Science > QA Mathematics
Divisions: Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam > Pendidikan Matematika
Depositing User: Mrs Harly Christy Siagian
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2021 06:14
URI: http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/id/eprint/43670

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item