ANALYSIS ON THE EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE THROUGH THE FACTORS WHICH INFLUENCE WORKING BEHAVIOR AS INTERVENING VARIABLE (EMPIRICAL STUDY IN SITI HAJAR GENERAL HOSPITAL MEDAN)

Rosma, Sania and Ginting, Paham and Rini, Endang Sulistya (2017) ANALYSIS ON THE EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE THROUGH THE FACTORS WHICH INFLUENCE WORKING BEHAVIOR AS INTERVENING VARIABLE (EMPIRICAL STUDY IN SITI HAJAR GENERAL HOSPITAL MEDAN). In: The 1st Unimed International Conference On Economics And Business 2017 (UNICEB), 12 Dec 2017, Medan.

[img]
Preview
Text
cover.pdf - Published Version

Download (11MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
67.pdf - Published Version

Download (175kB) | Preview

Abstract

The phenomenon of this research is that there are leadership problems that often change suddenly, unequal employee work shifting problem so lack of communication, undisciplined working behavior, and lack of control to employees resulting in decreased employee performance. The purpose of this study is to know and analyze the influence of leadership, communication and control on employee performance through employee working behavior Siti Hajar Hospital Medan. The type of this research is descriptive quantitative and the nature of this research is explanatory research. The population in this study as many as 87 employees and entirely used as sample research (Census). Methods of data collection in this study are questionnaires, interviews, and documentation studies. Data analysis method used in this research is path analysis. The result of research shows that leadership, communication, and control have positive and significant influence to employees performance through working behavior. T test results show that the most dominant communication variables affect employee performance through working behavior. R Square value of 0.759 means 75.9% employee performance can be explained leadership variables, communication, control, and working behavior. While the remaining 24.1% is explained by other factors not examined in this study.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Keywords: Leadership; Communication; Control; Working Behavior
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD4801 Labor. Work. Working class > HD8038 Professions (General). Professional employees
Divisions: Fakultas Ekonomi > Manajemen
Depositing User: Mrs Gusti Lisa Utami
Date Deposited: 19 Jan 2018 07:37
URI: http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/id/eprint/28274

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item