Universitas Negeri Medan
Jalan Willem Iskandar, Pasar V - Kotak Pos No. 1589 Medan 20221
Support (Customer Service) :
Have a problem with your access?|
Please, contact our technical support below:
Donni Yudha Prawira
Catur Dedek Khadijah
Harly Christy Siagian
! ATTENTION !
To facilitate the activation process, please fill out the member application form correctly and completely
Registration activation of our members will process up to max 24 hours (confirm by email). Please wait patiently
Please read our User Guide
UNIMED » Undergraduate Theses » Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris - S1
Posted by email@example.com at 25/06/2013 11:39:04 • 513 Views
IMPROVING STUDENTS ACHIEVEMENTS IN WRITING DESCRIPTIVE TEXT BY USING CUE CARDSCreated by :
Azizah Binti Efendi, Sahliya ( 208321072 )
|Alt. Subject : ||MENULIS|
BAHASA- STUDI DAN PENGAJARAN
This study concerns on improving the students achievements in writing descriptive text by using cue cards media. The underlying objective of this study is to investigate whether teaching descriptive by using cue cards media potentially improves students skill. The research was conducted by using Classroom Action Research (CAR). The population was the 2012-2013 eight grade students of SMPNegeri1 Padang Bolak. The number of students was 36, consisting of females and males. The procedure of the research was administrated into two cycles where each cycle consisted of three meetings. Each meeting included four steps namely: planning, action, observation, and reflection. There were two kinds of data collected during the study, qualitative and quantitative data. The instrument for collecting the quantitative data was the writing of descriptive test while the qualitative data were gathered by using, diary notes and observation sheet. Based on the data analysis, the mean of students score in Test I was 52.22; for the Test II was 64.44, and for the Test III was 75.55. The qualitative data showed that the students were interested in the using of Cue Card media. The conclusion is that the using of Cue Card media in writing Descriptive text improves the students achievement in writing descriptive.
- Dra. Meisuri, M.A
|Date Create||:||28/03/2013 |
|Call Number||:||411.071 Azi i|
UPT. PERPUSTAKAAN UNIMED
Copyright@2013 by UNIMED Library
Publication URL :
Share this information to :
[ Free Download - Free for All ]
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-1. NIM. 208321072 COVER.pdf - 186 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-2. NIM. 208321072 LEMBAR PENGESAHAN.pdf - 862 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-3. NIM. 208321072 ABSTRACT.pdf - 226 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-4. NIM. 208321072 ACKNOWLEDMENT.pdf - 282 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-5. NIM. 208321072 TABLE OF CONTENT.pdf - 104 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-6. NIM. 208321072 LIST OF TABLE.pdf - 63 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-7. NIM. 208321072 LIST OF FIGURES.pdf - 62 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-8. NIM. 208321072 LIST OF APPENDIXES.pdf - 64 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-9. NIM. 208321072 REFERENCES.pdf - 211 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-10. NIM. 208321072 CHAPTER I.pdf - 395 KB
- UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-14. NIM. 208321072 CHAPTER V.pdf - 220 KB
[ FullText Content - Please, register first ]
1. UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-11. NIM. 208321072 CHAPTER II.pdf - 696 KB
2. UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-12. NIM. 208321072 CHAPTER III.pdf - 534 KB
3. UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-13. NIM. 208321072 CHAPTER IV.pdf - 719 KB
4. UNIMED-Undergraduate-26124-15. NIM. 208321072 APPENDIXES.pdf - 3911 KB
[ Link of Contents]
10 Similar Document...
No similar subject found !
10 Related Document...
No related subject found !
POLLINGBagaimana pendapat Anda tentang layanan repository kami ?
Visitors Today : 480
Total Visitor : 1600023
Hits Today : 5958
Total Hits : 21201781
Visitors Online: 27
16 May 2012
You are connected from 220.127.116.11
using CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)