ANALISIS HUBUNGAN ANTARA EFIKASI-DIRI SISWA DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR KIMIANYA

Harahap, Dakkal ANALISIS HUBUNGAN ANTARA EFIKASI-DIRI SISWA DENGAN HASIL BELAJAR KIMIANYA. -.

[img]
Preview
Text
Analisis hubungan antara efikasi-diri siswa dengan hasil belajar kimia.pdf - Published Version

Download (170kB) | Preview

Abstract

The current study is aimed to determine the relations of students self-efficacy towards the students self-achievement in chemistry at XI grade of Senior High School in Padangsidempuan City. The research involved 3 senior high schools, namely SMA Negeri 1, SMA Negeri 3 and SMA Negeri 7 in Padangsidimpuan city with total sample 145 respondens. Research tool including questionnaire, and standardized exams. Students self-efficacy data obtained through questionnaire filled by themselves, while the data of learning achievement for chemical subject was obtained from the results of student evaluation study for chemical about the chemical equilibrium at XI grade in first semester, and learning is done by chemicals teachers. Technical data analysis used SPSS version 13 and the correlation between students’ self-efficacy toward the student achievement is tested by pearson product moment correlation and regression linear. The research result shows that students self-efficacy (X) has a positive relationship and significant achievements for students achievement in chemistry. This is evidenced by the value of correlation r =0.303 at α = 5 %, with coefficient determination 0.092 which means 9.2% achievement for students chemistry studying, and the rest 90.8% was influenced by other factors. From the study results can be concluded that there is the positive and significant relationship between students self-efficacy towards students achievement in chemical study for high school students in the Padangsidimpuan city. Therefore, it is recommended for chemistry teachers increase the self-efficacy.

Item Type: Article
Keywords: Self-Efficacy; Students Achievement
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Q Science > QD Chemistry
Divisions: Program Pasca Sarjana > Pendidikan Kimia
Depositing User: Mrs Elsya Fitri Utami
Date Deposited: 31 Mar 2016 09:48
URI: http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/id/eprint/623

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item