EFFORTS TO IMPROVE MATH LEARNING STUDENT ACTIVITIES BY COOPERATIVE LEARNING MODEL OF STUDENT TEAMS ACHIEVEMENT DIVISION IN THE TOPIC CUBE AND BEAM IN CLASS VIII JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL

Hia, Yasifati (2015) EFFORTS TO IMPROVE MATH LEARNING STUDENT ACTIVITIES BY COOPERATIVE LEARNING MODEL OF STUDENT TEAMS ACHIEVEMENT DIVISION IN THE TOPIC CUBE AND BEAM IN CLASS VIII JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL. In: The 2nd Annual International Seminar on Trends in Science and Science Education 2015, 12-13 Des 2015, Medan.

[img]
Preview
Text
Reviewer.pdf - Published Version

Download (223kB) | Preview
Official URL: http://sitsefmipa.unimed.ac.id/proceeding2015/sits...

Abstract

This research aims to determine the increased activity of students in the topic cube and beam after applied cooperative learning model Student Teams Achievement Division (STAD) in class VIII Junior High School. This type of research is the Classroom Action Research. The research instrument used is the observation sheet and questionnaire. The result showed that activity of students in the first cycle has not met the ideal category because percentage of the activity students discuss/ask among students and between students and teachers do not meet the tolerance limit Percentage Ideal time only 14.66% and 6.53% (total 21.19%) of the available time while the ideal is around 25% -35%. In the second cycle of activity students discuss/ask among students and between students and teachers already meet the limits of tolerance PWI is 22.06% and 6.25% (total 28.31%). The number of students who meet PWI tolerance limits for each activity also increased from the first cycle to the second cycle to more than 50% in each activity criteria. Thus, it can be concluded that the cooperative learning model Student Teams Achievement Division can improve students' mathematics learning activities.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Paper)
Keywords: Pembelajaran kooperatif; Model pembelajaran; Kubus; Balok; Aktivitas belajar; Hasil belajar
Subjects: L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1025 Teaching (Principles and Practice)
L Education > LB Theory and practice of education > LB1603 Secondary Education. High schools
Q Science > QA Mathematics
Q Science > QA Mathematics > QA440 Geometry. Trigonometry. Topology
Divisions: Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam > Matematika
Depositing User: Mrs Harly Christy Siagian
Date Deposited: 25 Aug 2017 05:12
URI: http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/id/eprint/25912

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item