ANALISIS KETIMPANGAN PEMBANGUNAN EKONOMI DI PROVINSI SUMATERA UTARA

Kiton, Mario Andries (2017) ANALISIS KETIMPANGAN PEMBANGUNAN EKONOMI DI PROVINSI SUMATERA UTARA. Masters thesis, UNIMED.

[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-01 COVER.pdf - Published Version

Download (48kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-02 APPROVAL SHEET.pdf - Published Version

Download (599kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-03 ABSTRACT.pdf - Published Version

Download (113kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-04 PREFACE.pdf - Published Version

Download (243kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-05 TABLE OF CONTENT.pdf - Published Version

Download (215kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-06 LIST OF TABLES.pdf - Published Version

Download (185kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-07 APPENDIX LIST.pdf - Published Version

Download (202kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-08 LIST OF ILLUSTRATION.pdf - Published Version

Download (177kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-09 CHAPTER I.pdf - Published Version

Download (608kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-13 CHAPTR V.pdf - Published Version

Download (167kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
NIM.8136161009-14 BIBLIOGRAPHY.pdf - Published Version

Download (326kB) | Preview

Abstract

A Long-term economic developing in North Sumatera Province were gave economic and social enhancement for local sociaty. In other side, some economic obstacles that shown between regions likes human resources and capital resources was coused disparity in economy enhancement between city/district, even disparity figures (Williamson Index) increase in these last decade. These resaerch aims to know and anilyze influence between investment and transfer fund that enter to all regions, and labor figures and aglomeration can be decrease disparity between district/city in North Sumatera Province. The data used in this research is secondary data in the form of panel data of 33 district/city for the period 2006 to 2015. The empirical research method pooled least square regression analysis with quantitative approach using fixed effect model to see the relations between independent variable with economic disparity in North Sumatera Province. The results showed some conclusions: (i) the variable of investment negative and significant impact, (ii) the variable of labor figures negative and significant impact, (iii) the variable of transfer fund positive and non-significant impact, (iv) the variable of aglomeration positive and non-significant impact, (v) the coefficient of determination (R2) showed that the variable investment, labor figures, transfer fund, and agglomeration really affect to economic disparity equal to 87.15 percent, while the remaining 12.85 percent is explained by variables out of models (which was not studied).

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Contributors:
ContributionNameNIDN/NIDK
Thesis advisorNugrahadi, Eko Wahyu196407031991031005
Thesis advisorGinting, Rahmanta196309281998031001
Call Number: 338.959 812 Kit a
Keywords: Investasi; Angkatan kerja; Perimbangan; Aglomerasi; Indeks williamson; Ketimpangan; Fixed effect model; Regresi linier berganda
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory. Demography
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD72 Economic growth, development, planning
Divisions: Program Pasca Sarjana > Ilmu Ekonomi
Depositing User: Mrs Siti Nurbaidah
Date Deposited: 18 Apr 2017 02:56
URI: http://digilib.unimed.ac.id/id/eprint/24030

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item